As a small business that staffs a 24/7 service for the community and wider district, our overheads are such that we are unable to offer accounts or payment plans. Our trade terms are as follows:
Consultations, procedures, and surgeries must be paid for at the time of service or day of discharge from hospital. This includes puppy/kitten litter visits.
- Products, prescriptions, and medication must be paid for at the time of collection.
- Farm visits and house calls must be paid for at the time of invoice – we have a mobile EFTPOS machine that will be brought to the farm with the vet.
- New clients and clients with delayed payment history may be asked for a deposit before work is performed.
- After-hours fees must be paid at the time of tele-health consult or in-person treatment. Please click here for up-to-date information on this service.
We understand these terms may present a challenge to some clients, so we do accept the use of the following payment services:
- Afterpay – preapproval required; 5% admin fee applies.
- Vetpay – preapproval required; 5% admin fee applies.
- Farm visit non-deposit request – application may or may not be approved, depending on payment history. Deposits will be required, until application process has been approved. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Primary production account holders who have previously completed account applications will have no change to their terms.
Our commitment to you:
- Provide accurate estimates of all charges.
- Provide detailed invoice of all charges.
- Timely invoicing and issuing of receipts.
- Daily updates of ongoing charges (where applicable e.g., hospitalised cases).
Thank you for your support and understanding. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 5494 3622.